Very Inspiring Blogger Award
I have been nominated for the very Inspiring Blogger Award by KZ. Thank you very much for the nomination, I hope I can live up to its title.
As with these awards there are rules, so here they are:
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 5 things about yourself.
4. Pass the award onto 6 other bloggers and link to one of their specific posts so that they get notified by ping back.
Five things about myself.
1. I may be a pacifist, however get between me and my morning coffee, and I might sound like a very hungry bear who just awoke from his winter’s hibernation.
2. I am not responsible for anyone else, however I am responsible to others.
3. Age is a number, I’m soon to be glad I learned advanced mathematics 😛
4. My recipe for a good day is to have an apple a day to keep the doctor away, throw in some laughter, a touch of inspiration, blend and accept what comes up.
5. I won’t make a bucket list, because it would possibly eliminate wonderful opportunities that come along.
Now for the next recipients, I will link back to an article I found inspirational from each of them. It says 6, I could easily do over one hundred, so if I didn’t list one of yours, please forgive me, and check out those I did link to: (imagine drum roll please)
Making Geekery cool and fun! If there is geekery afoot, you’ll probably find it here.
Shooting a coyote the right way! No coyotes were harmed by this action, or even scared.
No wool gathering here! Images that will make you look for a warm jacket, just to see the real thing.
Life is suffering, but it doesn’t mean you can’t be living it! When you need a reminder that life is what you see it as.
Art imitating life or the other way around? Not something I would ever do, but life isn’t just about what I would do.
Seeing a need, and finding a solution! The newest part of this story can be found on the same blog, on the same date as this post.
So if you want to see who these great bloggers are, you will just have to click on the links. You know you want to, know who they are, so go visit these great blogs, you just might find someone who inspires you in a new way. They are my recipients of The Very Inspiring Blogger award.